Wednesday 20 June 2007

Moonlight..

As we stand there at the lake with the moon shining over it..We embrassed very intens.. Nothing passes through our minds.. Only the sweetness of our desire takes control of us..Your hands find there way under my cloths, tender carresing my back.. You know my weakspot while gliding the top of your finger over my spine.. A shiver spreads out over my entire body, clamping me stronger to you and kiss you very softly in your neck.. I let my tongue take over from my lips and lick you from your neck up to your ear where i suck tender on it, knowing that this will launch a shiver through your body.. The wished reaction follows.. You push yourself closer to me, as your nipples pushes through your lovely dress.. I let my hands lower till they reach your hips and push you away from me.. I smile at you and look down over your gorgious body.. You stand there hungering for me with the form of your nipples draw in your dress, telling me that you don't wear a bra.. So my minds starts to wonder if you are actually wearing anything under your dress.. Very slowly i start walking while keep you in my hands pushing you backwards.. You start stapping backwards not knowing were you are going.. I blink with one eye and seal your lips with a kiss when you try to speak.. I hold you tied in my hands as you feel your back gently touching a tree.. Your body stops but i keep going forwards till my lips start giving you an intens wet hot kiss.. Our tongues dances there love-dance with eyes closed.. You feel my hands taking your hands very slowly backwards behind the tree.. You wonder what i'm going to do with you as you feel my fingers move and try to do something.. Suddenly you hear 2 clicks.. You open your eyes and look me straight in the eyes as you try to move your hands.. With a very teasing smile i tell you that i won't try that as i handcuffed your hands.. The sensation builds up in your mind and body.. Feeling yourself getting in a higher state of excitement.. You like to play little games with me and also be a part of my games, but we never tryed this outside the house.. Your nipples gets even harder and your hidden lips feels wetter by the minute, this because of your thoughts.. Not knowing what i'm going to do and if someone might pass by.. You start to imagine what my next move might be and hopes it will be that i start caress your body, wanting to feel me close to you.. You can see that my toy is getting harder by this view, you tied up to a tree wanting to get fucked in wild nature.. I take 2 staps back and take of my t-shirt very slowly and sensual.. You look at every movement that i make and get even more attention when i undo my belt and unzip my pants.. Your pussy gets all wet by this wanting to get touched and feel my rock-hard dick deep inside.. You gently bit on your underlip while i lower my pants just in front of you, but you still don't speak a word, playing the game along.. I come back closer to you but don't touch you, I only spread your legs further so that your pussy is free from your legs.. You feel a fresh windbreeze going under your dress passing over your wet pussy.. I let my hand glide over your neck back up with my fingers so that i let two fingers touch your lips.. With no hesitation you take them in your mouth and suck on them as it might be my toy.. I feel your tongue moving around them, making me want you even more.. After a couple of moments i let them slide out of your mouth and move them straight under your dress where i find your wet hot pussy almost dripping.. I trust my two fingers with one movement deep in your pussy.. You gasp for air.. Shivers pass uncontrolled through your body as i start moving my fingers fast deep and out.. Your wet lips glide over my fingers like butter.. With my other hand i pinch your right nipple.. You can't keep this ritme long.. Your body is boiling of desire.. Suddenly you bite in my ear as my head come closer.. I stop direct with any movement and look at you with a surpriced smile.. I didn't see that one coming.. You feel my hand very slowly take your complete pussy and push your outerlips together, so that your clit got squeeze between them.. with a intense kiss i start moving your pussy up and down while your clit is getting arosed even more.. My hand gets all wet of your pussyjuice.. You didn't noticed that i took of my shorts as you feel my toy gliding between your lips, pushing directly deep in you till i can't get further.. First you thought that it was any wand i might have taken with me but from the moment that you felt me glide deeper you knew it was your most desired object..You unlease a sound like "Oooooooo.. Sweeeeeety.." Wich was answerred with no mercy.. I started to build a heavy ritme, that made you all shiver and want to enjoy for ever.. I let my hand glide behind you and take your shoulders so i could keep my self on the right spot to make wild love to you.. You kept gasping for breath each time i trusted my hard pumping dick deep in your soaked pussy.. I started to fuck you like an animal.. My breath got also heavyer but not synchrone with yours as you started to shiver and reach your climax very fast.. I kept my dick pumping deep in you even when you came.. You scream it out.. You kept screaming while i fucked you hard.. Just when you think i was going to slow down and give you a second to get back on your feets, my hand took my toy and you hear a click again, followed with the same ritme i had before, only now you feel your clit vibrate when my toy get deep in you.. Making you shiver at each trust.. Your body gets prepared for a second seventh heaven.. You bite in my neck while you scream for more.. I keep moving my toy at the same fast ritme deep in you while you gasp for air again and come like you never came before.. Your pussy gets even more soaked wet and let my hard toy even easier deep in you.. And offcourse i don't stop the ritme, no i just pump the ritme even faster and harder as just only seconds after your i let my toy ram deep in you and stop, followed with my hot juice entering deep in your belly.. I kept firing them while my pumping hard penis stays deep in you trying to move deeper very slowly at each shot.. With one arm i make your handcuffs loose and you climb around me with your arms around my neck your legs around my hips without loosing me deep inside you.. I walk us back, like a goose walks, to my cloths and lower us on such a way we don't get disconneted.. We lay like this for a while looking over the lake at the moon.. As we lay there and the time flies by, we gently get dressed again to walk back home and get in bed, where we might get a last round before sleeping..