Wednesday 20 June 2007

Vacation..

Keywords :Pussy, penis, hot, excited, wet, warm, soft, wild, the unknown, something daring, toys (wand), blindfolded, beach,





We left our daily duties for what they are and went on vacation far away from all stress..The place went to was heaven for us.. Just the two of us enjoying each other and no one we knew.. After several days we destressed completely.. Each morning we stood up around 10 o'clock, waking up gently we kisses and hugs till we are hungry.. Breakfast tooks place in a wooden temple with no windows and a view over the ocean.. The sound of the waves makes you wake up very slowly while eating a croissant with a glass of champagne.. This wasn't the best combination, but made this vacation so complete.. After spending some days there visiting the city and local wildlife parks, we decide to take a day very relax, staying on the beach in the afternoon.. But first we went for a walk to the local village nearby to check there catalog's ;).. The locals are very friendly and not pushing, they let us take our time.. We go from one job to an other and buy some local stuff for cooking at home, two T-shirts as souvenir and one super funny T-shirt for your little kid, who stayed with her grandparents.. As we walk further down the village you suddenly stop in front of a very small little shop.. Something drew your attention, but i could see what.. You go closer to the window and start laughing softly.. I come closer to you, grap your hips and put my head on your shoulder to watch in the store.. I smile and wisper you that your are a little naughty girl.. The shop that caught your attention was a shop that sold a lot of gadgets, but gadgets that easily twist your mind in a sexual state.. We enter the shop just for fun looking around.. The smell in the room was very special, as the vendor was.. An old little girl with overaged skin, probably from to much sun, was sitting behind a desk.. From the moment we walked in she gave us a very friendly smile that made us feel very confortable.. We just smiled back as we didn't speak her language.. The gadgets weren't ordened on the shelves, so you could stare several times to one shelf and everytime you look you see an other gadget laying there..Before You start sniffing around in the gadgets, i want to make a deal with you.. You have to choose one gadget for me and i have to choose one for you, without knowing what it is till we are back at the hotel.. And also we need to choose one together.. You give me a playfull smile and nod.. So we first go look together to find something, while looking to all the gadgets i smile and see something i might get for you.. You notice that i saw something.. You quickly ask me what i saw, but i don't answer.. Moments later you start smiling and continue quickly to look on the other side.. I try to figure out what you saw, but can't find it.. Probably you did the same when i smiled.. Finally we found something that we both would like to "try".. It was a set of teasing things, such as a feather, handcuffs, a satin piece for blindfolding someone, a fluo green little ribbeled long wand, massage/glide-oil, and something unknown. All this was in a theme of butterflies, every item had some design or form of the butterflie.. We both had the mind on that something we could see but didn't know what this was.. I went to the casier to pay while you go on looking for your item.. After i payed the old lady looked at me and showed me some things behind her desk.. Before i could say something she quickly looked at you and then putted up a finger to her lips that i have to be quiet.. My eyes glittered when i saw the desk open.. More of those gadgets only just a little bit more ... You feel a shiver passing through your spin when you feel my hand moving slowly over your side.. You look at me and ask me if i had found something.. I wisper yes in your ear and give you a very sensual soft little kiss on your lips.. You gently push me away and show me the door while saying i need to leave and wait till you are finished.. While i'm enjoying the local ambiance on the street, you decided a gadget.. You come out with a very big smile.. walking to me you jump in my arms and tell me that i'm going to love this.. You take my arm and we continue our walk to go eat something local.. We stop at a little bar where they have some hot spicy food.. The barman offers us a free cocktail while we are waiting for our food.. Enjoying this lovely moment we chat about the little shop, but don't even mention the gifts for eachother, both eagering to know but not wanting to take away the fun on eachother.. We laughed about the things we saw and daydream together what we could do with that.. Hilarious thoughts passes, we cry from laughing.. This goes till we got back to the hotel.. Arrived in our room we take the swimmingsuites and lay them on the bed.. Very tender i let your white dress glide from your shouders.. It falls in a circle around your feets and reveils your gorgious body.. You stand there now with your back towards me with only wearing a string.. I let one finger touch your neck and lower him over your spin till i reach your string.. With help of my other hand i remove your string and let each hand move over one leg back to your hips to move along your side towards your neck and so let you turn around to end with a kiss planted right on your nose.. While i kissed your nose you took the opportunity to take my t-shirt and pull him of me followed with letting drop my trousers.. I feel your hand tender caressing my belly and slowly but sure gliding along my boxershort.. at eacht move along my shorts you let one finger slip in to finally feel your nails wanting to play with my pubic hair.. Surpiced you look in my eyes and you quickly look down in my short.. You see my hardened penis pointing proud up towards you all shaved.. I feel your fingers exploring my fresh shaved meat feeling soft without one hair.. Our eyes meet again.. I know what is going to follow, i see it in your glinstering eyes.. You put your hands in my neck and give me a passionate kiss.. Your hands tenderly glide over my torso, your head goes down the saw way while kissing and licking every inch.. Once your hands reached my shorts they pull them down with them.. My youngman kept hanging behind the border of my short, so that he jumped right up and hit your leftbreast.. I see a smile moving further down.. Your tongue enters my bellybutton and makes circles around it.. I feel your hand moving up again, one reaching for my hard as a rock penis, that wanted to get loved and the other one moving to my ass.. You gently bow your head forward and on that moment you pinch me in my ass, as reaction i jump a little forward.. You anticipate on this by catching the head of my youngman right between your lips.. You directly suck on it to not loose him again.. Your hear me enjoying this.. Your hand moves along with your lips while i'm slowly going deeper in your mouth.. You let your tongue move around over the top of my penis.. Very carefully you suck me all the way making me so crazy and reaching my climax on a very fast ritme.. My body starts to shiver and tremble.. This is a sign for you to do something more special.. You let a finger softly move around my ass and push him slowly deep.. You pump up the ritme of sucking till i explode.. You keep top of my pumping penis between your lips as you feel my love-juice shooting deep in your mouth.. It kept going on for several shotstreams.. Very carefull you let your finger move out of my ass and you suck very slowly on my cock to have the last drops and shivers.. I let my hands rest on your shouders while i pull you back up for a passionate kiss and sensual hug.. My hands caresses your back sloftly.. One hand moves up to your neck and start giving you a massage while moving up and down in your hairs.. My other hand squeeze your ass and moves further over your hips to your belly.. Our tongues dances the love dance who makes the time stand still.. The top of my fingers tenderly circles in your pubic hair arosing you even more.. You move your body a little back so that your hard nipples only touches my torso with the tip of them, you let them move looking mor my nipples, knowing that i'm still very sencible.. You feel the shiver going through my body as your nippels touches mine.. My hand glide slowly over your pussy.. I feel how wet you are, wanting to get touched and loved.. I let my hand surround your hot wet pussy and squize your lips together in my handpalm.. Your bite in my underlip and pull him away from me.. I do the same with your wet hot lips and move them up and down.. as reaction you push your boday against mine.. I keep teasing you like this for a while.. You feel my hand move slowly over your lips till only two fingers pushes themself between your outerlips so i can take your innerlips between my fingertips.. Stroking your hotspot, making shivers go through your body.. Your clitoris grows harder between my fingers as i stroke it.. Your lips get so wet wanting for more.. My strokes go faster and firm so that my fingers glide further between your lips, making your pussy soaking wet and hot.. You breath gets heavier as i build up towards your moment of extase.. I move my body toward the bed so that i can lay you on the bed.. This doesn't go fast enough, so that you jump on the bed and spread with for me.. I understood your demand and dive between your legs.. I start to suck your pussy wild.. My tongue move fast over your lips, licking between them.. Tasting your hot pussyjuice, making me crazier.. Your hand found their way to my head and pushes my head deeper on your pussy.. I want to please you as much you please me.. With my nose i move over your hotspot and trusts my tongue deep in your pussy.. Two fingers take over the job of my tongue, so that my tongue can concentrate completly on your clit.. Your body starts trilling and move uncontrolled.. You scream for more.. You scream for faster.. you can hold it any more.. So i give the ritme i had a boost and starts moving my fingers fast in your pussy while my tongue flikkers over your clit.. Reaching your seventh heaven you grab my hair with your hands and try to push me deeper in your wet wet pussy.. I feel your love-suice bursting out of your delicious pussy and try to catch every drop of it.. Your body shivers and trills at every touch of my tongue.. I don't stop till you can't hold it anymore.. You try to close your legs to ask me to stop but i can manage to keep you shivering.. You scream it out loud.. You put one hand on your belly and with the other one you squeeze your own right breast while pinching your nipple.. My fingers moves in and out your dripping wet pussy.. You can't take it anymore, you are going so crazy, losing control completly and lost control completly as an second orgasme hits you.. Your legs starts trembling as i keep licking your pussy till i got every drop.. Slowly i lower the ritme till i stop and let my fingers widraw and caress your oversensible lips for a last time before i climp over you for a wet kiss.. Our tongues meet again, i feel your heart still beating at a high tempo.. After a long love kiss you give me a big hug.. i lay myself next to you on my side and start caressing your body very sensual while your still enjoy the thickles from your wild wet orgasme.. We look eachother in the eyes and you wisper me "i love you.." i answer you with "Dito.."After some time enjoying this feeling we had we start talking small talk, get a quick shower and getting prepared for swimming in the ocean.. We walk down the beach searching for a spot somewhat alone.. As this isn't the high season the beach is almost empty.. On the whole beach there are only 3 persons and very seperated from eachother.. We find a spot out of the view of everybody.. We get installed.. The view is beautyfull, white sand with blue water, low waves gently hitting the shore, no wind, a catamaran on the horizon and just you.. Can't think of something more heavenly.. You decide to go monokini as there is nobody around.. I enjoy your presents and look over the water, no fix place, just clearing the mind and thinking about the passionate moments we just had followed with a big smile.. You noticed the smile and ask me what i'm smiling about.. I try to avoid it, but you keep asking me.. So i tell you about the store we went and the old lady.. You keep listening and want to know what i bought for you.. I smile again and tell you that you will notice it very soon.. As playfull as you are, you jump up and tells me that it won't if you run into the water.. I smile even harder just before you start running.. I yell to you that you will feel it very soon even if you are far away from me.. You laugh not believing me but just at the moment that you want to run into the water you feel your pussy vibrating and shooting shivers through your body.. You gasp for air.. This sensation makes you so crazy in no time.. You clitoris trembles so fast that your body can't follow sending shivers.. You turn around and look at me with that look i'm familiar with when your are getting pleased.. suddenly the vibrating stops.. The only thing that you can yell at me is "Oooo You.." when the vibrating start again, but this time it changes ritme, it builds up from slow to fast bouncing.. I can see your nipples get harder and you biting your underlip with holding your hands on your belly trying not to show what is going on.. Your bikini-string is getting wet, but not from the ocean.. You see my eyes looking there, from the moment you noticed this you run into the water hoping this might stop before you got crazy all the way and scream it out.. as you jump in the water the trilling stops.. You look at me with that look that you will get your revange.. I show you a little box with buttons on.. You figure out what this is in no time and see that i was going to push it again, you yell that i will get payback if i dare.. But you also know that you don't have to dare me out.. Shivers shoots through your body again as the vibrations start again, but this time the ritme makes you so crazy that you reach your orgasm within the minute.. You try to no scream holding your mouth underwater.. I know that this a way that is very intens so i don't keep the vibration to long and give you the time to get hold of you again.. Now i come into the water.. The water feels not to cold, just enough to cool down from the sun.. I swim towards you and you splash some water to me but i can get a hold of your arm and pull you to me.. You grab me around my neck and bite in my ear wispering that this is so naughty and unfair but you love it.. We keep in this position for a moment enjoying.. Enjoy the presents and looking deep in eachother eyes without saying a word.. Finally you ask me what i bought exactly as you can't feel a thing in your bikini.. i explain you what i saw in the store and what the lady told me to do.. So i bought the little wand with a remote.. The little wand wasn't bigger then a small coin so i could slip it in your bikini-string.. you know there is a little white tissue to protect the woman private parts.. The lady told me that if i would slip it in there, there would be a change you won't notice.. And so i guess you didn't untill i pushed the button of the remote.. You still can't believe this, so i took the remote that was also waterproof and showed you.. Directly you see that there is written Seven different speeds.. To proof you i pushed the button again and you lower yourself again deeper in the water as your eyes closes of joy.. I wasn't gonna give you the plesure again so pushed it again.. You look at me and tells me that this is a very very naughty wand, that i could slip it in any slip or string i want without you knowing.. A big smile appeared on my face telling you that i didn't even thought so far.. But yes this was possible.. Both excited from this you start kissing me while the sun starts to move to the horizon.. We embrassed eachother and made love on a very tender way till the sun was half disappeared..